Frenik Marketing Group is a fast-growing, full-service marketing firm that specializes in helping companies strengthen their digital presence. Founded in 2014, Frenik Marketing Group has become one of the fastest growing agencies in Atlanta. We now service enterprises throughout the metro Atlanta area and have obtained steady revenue growth over the past 5 years. We are a team-oriented group looking for top talent to help us continue on our journey to the top.
We are a group of motivated self-starters. Our culture is one of collaboration; we believe in empowering team members by allowing everyone to come to the table with their ideas and strategies.
Frenik’s Account coordinator is responsible for day-to-day management of the client, while providing flawless execution and strategic advancement for the client’s business. You must demonstrate the ability to oversee multiple projects and budgets, independently lead client calls, discern client input/feedback and distill down to actionable direction, understand and drive best practices, and anticipate client needs in order to come to the table with solutions.
Successful Candidate Characteristics
- Strong Communicator
- Extremely Organized
- Takes Initiative
- Creative Problem Solver
- Positive Outlook
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Supports building and presenting results decks
- Strategically leads projects from kickoff to completion
- Thinks strategically about client business
- Identify new business with existing clients
- Demonstrates omnichannel marketing knowledge and understanding of media vehicles
- Manages multiple projects at one time
- Provides impeccable service
- Quickly identifies and resolves issues
- Attention to detail
- Helps plan a range of projects by collaborating with internal resources to identify and manage any deviations in strategic direction
- Responds meaningfully to client requests
- Demonstrates flexibility in scheduling of meetings around client’s needs
- Minimum 1 years of professional account coordinator experience in an agency setting
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with content management systems (CMS), social media management platforms, Facebook Ads manager and MailChimp
- Experience with project management platforms such as Zoho, Basecamp, Trello, etc.
- We all put on different hats sometimes, to accomplish our goals…you will too!
- We are focused on growth and each team member plays a pivotal role in making that happen.
- Continuous improvement of both our processes and our skill sets is a priority.