Frenik Marketing Group is a fast-growing, full-service marketing firm that specializes in helping companies strengthen their digital presence. Founded in 2013, Frenik Marketing Group has become one of the fastest growing agencies in Atlanta, maintaining rapid revenue growth over the past 6 years. We are a collaborative group looking for top talent to help us continue on our journey to the top.
We are a group of motivated self-starters. Our culture is one of collaboration; we believe in empowering team members by allowing everyone to come to the table with their ideas and strategies. At Frenik, everyone has a voice.
We are looking for an experienced Digital Media Specialist who will work hand-in-hand with the client, the account team, and the creative department, to ensure that KPI’s plus objectives are met. Using a mixture of market research, analysis, pricing structures, and client considerations, the paid digital specialist is ultimately responsible for making sure the ad campaign meets clients goals.
- Evaluate the best media outlet mix for promotional strategies
- Monitor online and offline ad campaigns
- Regularly report advertising campaign results (including revenues and costs)
- Optimize advertising strategies for varying audiences and channels
- Design and review advertising budgets
- Negotiate with media channels to close competitive deals
- Prepare additional promotional projects to support new product launches
- Ensure a cohesive advertising message across campaigns and tested messaging
- Build long-term relationships with media influencers to promote brands
- Quality control
- Customer management (CRM, ERP, etc.)
- Proven work experience as a Digital Media Specialist or similar role
- Knowledge of different types of media channels
- Demonstrable experience with building effective advertising campaigns
- Extensive experience with paid digital marketing
- Working knowledge of analytics tools, bidding, etc.
- Experience with budget planning and KPIs
- Ability to manage and combine data
- Strong decision-making skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Implement automation as needed to support a clients program
- Leverage platforms to track and further ensure success
- Lead and grow team
- Evaluate the opportunity and incorporate influencers
- Consult and assist on PR strategies
- BSc in Marketing, Business Administration or similar field
- Google Ads – Search Certification
- Google Ads – Measurement Certification
- We all put on different hats sometimes, to accomplish our goals…you will too!
- We are focused on growth and each team member plays a pivotal role in making that happen.
- Continuous improvement of both our processes and our skill sets is a priority.